You’re comfortable at home. You wake up in your bed. You don’t have to go anywhere to get your breakfast and coffee. Sometimes, in the hotels they have bad coffee or something, so you have to go do other stuff. Then you get to come to the field in your car (at home).
Zack Greinke attempting to explain his dominance at Miller Park. I just…what? What? (via theyseemerollins)
… What even?
- beextraordinarycrystal reblogged this from thingszackgreinkesays
- welighttheway likes this
- once-upon-a-dakotah likes this
- ljkowalewski likes this
- niaall likes this
- rissuhexplainsitall reblogged this from theyseemerollins
- noplacewithoutyou reblogged this from theyseemerollins
- thingszackgreinkesays reblogged this from theyseemerollins
- lonelyheartedlovers likes this
- theyseemerollins posted this